10 C
Sunday, May 22, 2022
--- Advertisement ---

Lost P45 P60

You might need your P60 and P45 for Tax Refund, Pension, Proof of Earnings for loans, mortgages, benefits, or anything else in the future. It is advisable to keep them. P60 is a yearly earnings...

Basic Health & Safety at work

Health and safety advice for working in catering, construction or industrial jobs. Causes of Accidents: The vast majority of accidents in work places are caused by lack of training, negligence, not wearing protective clothing. Everyone has...

Basic Food Hygiene

Food handling is regulated by law. Always follow these rules to keep yourself and others safe. Basic Food Hygiene An E.H.O. is an Environmental Health Officer. If you are caught breaking the rules your fine can...

COSHH – Handling Chemicals

Short safety advice for working with chemicals such as bleach, dish washer detergent, oven cleaner, lime scale remover, etc. COSHH (CONTROL OF SUBSTANCES HAZARDOUS TO HEALTH) Different Types of Chemicals: Toxic (poisonous) Corrosive melt skin...
USD - United States Dollar


2021 Changes for EU citizens entering, working or studying in the...

The United Kingdom has left the European Union on 31th January 2020 and by agreement, on 1st January 2021 withdrew from the common market...

Driving In London

Tax Refund in England

Finding a job in London

Transferring Money Abroad