8.9 C
Friday, January 28, 2022
--- Advertisement ---

Applying for Citizenship for children born in Britain

Eligibility and application for British citizenship for a child born in the UK to non- British parents. Dual citizenship for a child. One parent is a British citizen or has a settled status A child is automatically a...

Reporting a crime in England

Reporting a lost or stolen passport, crime, robbery, fraud, theft, harassment, violence, and a missing person in England. The Emergency services phone number is 999. This must be used for emergency calls, in cases...

Marriage and divorce in England

Eligibility and required documents for getting married in England. Do it yourself divorce without paying a lawyer in England. Getting married in England You are eligible to get married or form a civil partnership in the...

Lost or stolen documents in London

Lost or stolen British and foreign passport, residence card, biometric residence permit and visas, driving licence and Global or European Health Insurance Card in London.  Reporting your lost or stolen document If any of your passport, identity card, travel documents...
USD - United States Dollar


2021 Changes for EU citizens entering, working or studying in the...

The United Kingdom has left the European Union on 31th January 2020 and by agreement, on 1st January 2021 withdrew from the common market...

Driving In London

Tax Refund in England

Finding a job in London

Transferring Money Abroad