From 1st January 2021 the rules has changed for EU citizens visiting, working or studying in the UK.! Newcomers need to apply for a Work Visa or in some cases a Student Visa.
Read more about it here

Job seeker’s allowance and income support in Britain for couples, single parents or families with children. Eligibility, amount and benefit cap.

You need to apply for Universal Credit instead of job seeker’s allowance and income support, unless you have disabilities. For more advice please contact Citizens Advice for help.

---- Advertisement. ----
Are you looking for a job in London or in the UK?
Upload your CV at CV Library and start browsing amongst thousand of vacancies.

Upload your CV here

See what benefits you are entitled to and how much you can get – entitledto or Turn2us.

Allowance – JSA Income-based


  • Don’t apply for any Benefits if your visa says “no recourse to public funds” or if you are subject to immigration control and therefore have a limit to the length of your stay. It could affect your right to stay in the UK. You can contact your nearest Citizens Advice office for help.

See what benefits you are entitled to and how much you can get – entitledto or Turn2us.

If your circumstances change, you must report it to your Jobcentre.

Are you looking for a job in London? 
Upload your CV and start browsing amongst thousands of jobs. Ad.

Income support

---- Advertisement. ----


Housekeepers, childminders, carers, pet carers wanted. Apply today! Ad.
Housekeeping Banner 468x60 UK 

Benefit cap

The maximum benefits amount you can receive is:

  • If you are a couple or a single parent living with children, you can get up to £442.31 per week if you live in London and £384.62 per week living outside of London.
  • If you are single person, you can get up to £296.35 per week if you live in London and £257.69 per week living outside of London.

For further advice, please contact your local Citizen Advice Bureau.